Grilled Eggplants with EVOO, Garlic & Herbs Recipe.
A crowd pleaser. Easy to prepare. Very Healthy.
While reminding you that Darmmess is a high phenolic EVOO, a study published in the Journal of Food Chemistry found that the polyphenols from extra virgin olive oil are transferred to vegetables cooked in it.
Polyphenols are natural strong antioxidants boosting your immune system and protecting you from various diseases.
o2 tsp salt
o1/2 cup of Darmmess
o3 cloves garlic crushed
o2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
o2 tbsp chopped fresh oregano
o1/2 tsp pepper
o1/4 tsp salt
- Slice the eggplants and salt well to take the bitterness away
- Dip them then in a mixture of Darmmess Premium EVOO, herbs and garlic
- Grill well on a barbecue until they are tender on the inside, and slightly charred on the edges
- Once done, toss them again the same mixture for a boost of these amazing flavors
·Serve warm as a side dish, or cold as an entrée
·Chop up and add to your salads
·Use as a base for your bruschetta
· Use two thick slices as “buns” for healthy low carbs burgers